Anyone????

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey does anybody get really really tired with anxiety when u think you can sleep then when u try ur wide awake but still tired????

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Yes.I went through 3 months of it in november.I would get so tired that I felt uncomfortable.Buy I could fall asleep at 10 and would wake up at 1030 everynight.I went through 2 months of 2 hours of sleep a night.It finally got better daily.I'm getting 5 hrs.now.
    • Posted

Yes.just take some advise and put down the phone or laptop or computer at 7 if you can,and try to limit your screen use.Drink plenty of water,and eat heathier.it will get better.They have a non addicting,nonsedative,new sleeping pill called silenor,I tried it.It was ok,I can't tolerate medicine to good but it didn't mess me up.
    • Posted

Where's that medication??? I struggle with meds. ..Thanks for your advice
    • Posted

My primary gave me some in january.It's called silenor they have it in 3 or 6 mg.It helped a little bit.But I didn't give it enough time,I started going back to work,and really wearing myself out.I had insomnia for 3 months.Working out with weights helped some to.Just stay busy,and I know it's aggravating.But just try to relax. Tell your doctor you want to try it.They will probably give you some.You can try melatonin to.The first time I took it it made me feel weird, but it worked the next time.
    • Posted

You can get it from a primary doctor.It's called silenor.3 or 6 mg.try it for a week or 2
  • Posted

i used to have it all the time.

do you have health anxiety?

do you know why sleep triggers it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.