Back again

Posted , 8 users are following.

I honestly don't think I want to be here any more..I'm not suicidal in no way shape or form..but my anxiety is making me really feel in going to die from a heart problem..I know all my test came back good but that's not how I feel..I woke up this morning and my heart was beat fast for no reason..I don't feel like I can catch my breath..all I can think about is..(I have anxiety..if it kills me it is what it is..) i have a daughter..that I think about non stop..idk what to do but give up and say forget it..

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I was the same way. I was convinced that I was dying, so I kind of accepted that I was. It left me very disconnected from reality, and made me question myself. But I got better, and so can you. Do not give up. Never give up.
    • Posted

Idk if I even want to try to not give up
    • Posted

Why? You were happy before, you can be happy again.
    • Posted

Idk..idc nomore I have no one to talk to about and if I do they don't understand (family friends)
    • Posted

You can find a therapist, or even an online therapist. There are several sites.
    • Posted

I don't understand what a therapist can do tho
  • Posted

I had a problem like this about 9 years ago, I was 23 and my heart started to skip and it frightened me so much this is how my anxiety disorder started! I would be so aware of my heart it would beat fast and I thought I was going to die of a heart problem I started drinking heavily because this would relax me and make my heart beat normal! Sounds crazy when I was sober I'd have panic attacks about my heart everything was OK when I had a drink!! I drank for about 4 years none stop! Then one day I was so fed up with drinking I just stopped and learnt to cope with my anxiety.. I still have anxiety now and also depersonalization for 9 years through all the worrying!! Your not going to die of a heart problem you have been checked out are you on any anti anxiety drugs? I'm on citalopram which is rubbish
    • Posted

I suffer from dpdr also and no I stop taking them the second day they have them to me...life just so messed up..we really all on borrowed time and the thing is we don't know how much time we got..but I'll just do what I can thanks
  • Posted

Hey listen to me I feel the same way , and I'm definitely not a suicidal person , but the fight with anxiety is unbearable , so I completely understand, but we are going to fight and fight and fight some more until WE WIN !!! DO NIT GIVE UP , EVEN tho that's how we feel . TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THERE ISNT ANYTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR HEART , I have woken up out my sleep many many of nights heart racing and beating so hard I can feel in from my head to my toes literally , and ran to the emergency room over 7 times. So I feel your pain , but don't give up , your child needs you !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.