Cure for BV that will work for everyone!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I never really sign up on internet sites like this but I just wanted to say that I'm after 2 years finally BV free and I know soooooo many women/ young girls out there are suffering from this problem, so I wanted to share what I did to get totally BV free! . ( Excuse my not so perfect english, I'm from Germany)

Okay so I want to start off by saying that I was a BV sufferer for 2 years! I first got BV when I was 14! And NO, BV is not an STD, I was a virgin back then when I got BV for the first time and I'm still a virgin. Anyways, today i am almost 17 and 2 months ago I found my cure!! first I just want to say that 

I tried everything!! as you can imagine, being a teeanger and walking around smelling like fish between your legs is not fun! I was extremely depressed and I sometimes felt like life wasnt even worth living anymore because it never went away!! I mean I tried everything! Boric acid, hydrogen peroxide,Apple Cider Vinegar,tea tree oil, yoghurt, coconut oil.. everything! (yup i wanted to try home remedies before I went to the doctor to get antibiotics) anyway antiboitics didnt work either! BV came back everytime.

I don't know how many hours I've spent on internet reading and trying to find a cure for this horrible problem, I spent at least 3 hours a week for 2 years researching on the internet for something that could cure my BV and yes I found plenty of stuff but nothing that would get rid of my BV permenently! 

Finally one night about 2 months ago I read about LEMON WATER!!!!!! HOT LEMON WATER! I read about a girl who drank hot lemon water twice a day, every morning 30 minutes before breakfast and every night before bed and It got rid of her BV and so I thought why not try it? I was honestly not very excited trying that home remedie since I had already tried so many and nothing had worked for me, it always came back but I gave it a try anyway! 

Next morning I woke up and I filled a glass with cold water, put the glass with water in the microwave and took it out when it was hot / lukewarm. Then I pressed one whole lemon in the warm water and drank it! 

I later went to school and when I came home from school, I went to pee and not thinking about if the lemon water would do it for me or not, I SAW NO DISCHARGE in my panties! I couldnt believe it and almost no smell either! I did the same thing later that evening, I drank 1 glass warm lemon water and I just kept on doing that 2 times a day everyday and I still drink it today! I've been drinking lemon water 2 times a day now for 2 months and I haven't seen any BV since the first day I started! I have also had my period but it did not come back after my period! Of course I drank the warm lemon water while on my period too!

Also I have changed my diet a lot. I cut down on the junk food, candy, cookies, ice cream.. yeah you guys get it, all the " unhealthy " food. I now eat a lot of meat, egg, sallads, nuts, peanutbutter,banana instead Thats pretty much it.

So I would say that what has kept my BV away now for 2 months is 

1. DRINKING HOT LEMON WATER TWICE A DAY.

2. EATING HEALTHY

I hope you guys found this post very helpful!! I know how depressing life can be when you have this problem! 

Please let me know if I worked for any of you !! 

/ Chelsea

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to write this post Chelsea. You deserve a medal! All the woman who have this is thanking you when they read your post.

My mother and I have it and have been searching the net like crazy this past week. My mom has had it on and off for 6yrs and I first got a diagnose last summer, but suspect it is going on for years (since I read it can be asymptomatic). I'm 29 and I too hardly ever join on sites but this time I had to do something! This site has been extremely helpful because of all the woman who suffer with and have a big heart to share with all of us who are in the same boat.

I'm currently taking metranodizole (500mg) in tablet twice a day for 7 days. Last year I did the metranodizole cream twice a day for 5 days. I didn't know my poor beautiful mother suffered this much. (She has secretly suffering until I told her about my problem!). I suspect hers might be worse since she is very dry and can't stand underwear. She is 53yrs old and not had a period for almost 3yrs (menopause).

English is my second language too (Mexican and Spanish descent), and I think your English is perfect! Have a great day!

• Posted

I am telling you I suffered frlm BV for years and cured it in ONE day, someone else on here suggested inserting a vitamin C tablet, which I thought was weird but hey why not try it. So I did that one time and i have been absolutely symptom free ever since! I have always had to wear panty liners and now I don't even have to do that because there is no discharge AT ALL. Try it you won't be sorry. Good luck!!
    • Posted

Thanks for the tip Tracy! This is one of the top ones to try in my list, when I finish my meds.
    • Posted

What kind of vitamin C tablet? Is there one specifically for the vagina? And do you know why it works?
    • Posted

It works for some women because it makes the vagina more acidic, which makes the bad bacteria die (because the vagina is too acidic for them now) and the good bacteria grow.
    • Posted

Thanks Rachel for sharing your knowledge. I bought a vitamin C at my pharmacy. It has 1,000 mg hopefully that's the right amount I will need.
    • Posted

I just used GNC Vitamin C tablet, I would try to make sure it doesn't have some kind of coating on it. I honestly can't believe after all those years of dealing with BV that just one pill cured it,,it still floors me but I am so thankful I found this site and all the info that everyone shares! I am even going to tell my Dr. about my results.

• Posted

hello chelsea i dont know if you still use this site

but are you still binded to the lemon water or has your gut gotten stronger and did you possibly stop drinking the lemon water so frequently now that youre cured?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.