Fibroids and hyperplasia

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I've successfully been treating 2 small submucosal fibroids by taking apple cider vinegar for 3 mths, recent scan showed they had shrank. The thing is I haven't had a period at all for 3 mths, had recent pipelle biopsy which showed simple hyoerplasia! Omg thought I'd cracked my condition but now left worrying about this!! Anyone else been diagnosed with this also? Wondering if there's a link between the 2 problems

Any answers greatly appreciated

Regards

Ashleigh

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi ashleigh33985

Could u please let me know how many times and at what time of the day u take apple cider vinegar. Do u add the cider with anything like molasses or u take it alone. Please let me know because i have fibroids and the surgeon wants to do surgery in Dec. Please do reply me regarding this issue.

I will be grate ful to you.

Batoo.

• Posted

Hey batoo,

It's got to be organic with the 'mother' cloudy type ok? I been taking 2 tbs with bout 1/2 pint water and squash to sweeten a bit, once daily, try taking bout 1/2 hr before food. It has had a huge improvement for me within about 3-4 weeks. Heard its a good idea to stop dairy so i switched milk for soya milk and stopped yoghurts but do still have a little cheese and chocolate. Good luck. Try getting another scan in couple of months to see if its working too

Ashleigh

• Posted

Hi ashleigh

Thanks alot for ur kind reply i took apple cider vinegar and molasses for a month morning and evening. But it showed no improvement so i left it. It might be because of molasses that it showed no effect mine is the size of grape fruit and it has spread over my ovary too. At what time of the day its better to take morning or anytime of the day before food. And u used warm or cold water to mix it. Some say that if we mix warm water its better.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Batoo.

• Posted

Awwwww sorry t hear it didn't work previously for you, well I try take it first thing in the morning mix with cold water. Mine were 3.5cm and 2cm, shrunk in 2 mths to under 3cm and 2cm respectively. I was happy about the absense of periods till I had the diagnosis of Hyperplasia, seems like I sort one problem and another crops up grrrrrrr. I guess no harm in trying it hun, sposed to work well on larger fibroids too

Ash

• Posted

Hi Ashleigh, I've been taking it too for about the same amount of time and haven't been back to the Dr. yet. I know the fibroids are shrinking and I've had extremely light to no periods at all (minimal bleeding for one day or so). I'm not familiar with that term hycerplasia, I need to look it up. I'll check in with you, Oh also I take Blackstrap molassis with the vinegar to balence the acid and replenish iron, potassium and calcium.

Thanks for posting,

Elana

• Posted

I wonder if this applys: My Gyn told me that my uterus was huge when I was checked out. I wasn't informed of any pre cancerous or cancerous condition. I guess it was just the enlargement of my organ that would be the same thing? Maybe from the tumors themselves? It's all so confusing, and such a complex issue rolleyes

Sorry you are having this trouble, please let me know how you are

Elana

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.