Hi. Is anyone 40 or less going through this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've found a holistic doctor so finally I hope they can tell me if this is peri or not..

Can anyone advise what bloods are order to diagnose meno please?

I have all the symptoms you guys describe however my periods are closer together and heavier. But night sweats , foggy, out of it feeling, gastric issues and bloating.

Thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ella

you can have the bloods done but like my doctor said they are not the most accurate, I've had them and they came back normal, and the doctor said I am definately peri, periods getting closer together, night sweats and a lot of the other symptoms that are listed on here, my main one been health anxiety which started when all these strange feelings started happening to me. I'm 47, but the doctor just said it doesn't always show up until your well into it

• Posted

not sure which test but the things we go through i have the sweats anxiety shoulder aches and pains wrist elbows mood swings electric shock feeling different places on my body my allergies have been really bad seem to have picked up since menopause seems like something different every few days grrrrr hope we can all get through this by helping each other
    • Posted

Monique

that sounds like me...lol, I can't believe how bad my joints, shoulders and neck hurt, same as you allergies that I have never had have appeared, I am not surprised it causes anxiety, it's crazy how everything changes so much and in a short time too, I agree thank god we have this site, it always gives me reassurance 😄😄xx

• Posted

Ask your doctor to check your progesterone levels and estrogen levels these will tell if you are going through menopause 

I am post menopause and i still experince stomach issues, foggy feeling, anxieties, mood swings, sleep problems, nose bleeds due to dryness, then i feel hot than cold 

I also have a thyroid problem too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.