Molluscum

Posted , 1 user is following.

okay so back in October I got test cause my stomach and that was hurting but everything came back negative. went about 4 months without any sexual activity then these bumps started showing up. I really wanna say they appeared after I shaved one day one day idk though but yeah so they've been here for the past 6 months and they're really making me depressed ...I feel broken 😔. I picked at 2 bumps. one more recently and it's pretty scabed up and the first one it looks healed but u can see it when I'm erect any advice would be greatly appreciateimageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.