Pregnancy Possibility

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I am 22 years old. I had unprotected sex on 29 april 2022 , it was not even for 2 to 3 minutes. My boyfriend just penetrated me once but before doing he had cleaned up his pennis with a towel. He had no earlier ejaculations before this. He wiped his organ properly and inserted once and got out. He didnt even ejaculated inside me, he ejaculated after 5 minutes outside on my tummy.

Then on 13th May i had my periods on usual time and it was a longer one it was for 8 days , first & second day bleeding was less but it increased gradually and continued till 20 th of May 2022 (4th , 5th and 6th days were being heaviest) .

Once my periods were over on 20th May 2022, i had a brown discharge from my vagina on 30th may 2022 late night, it was clear fluid with brown blood (like it got dried up) not a normal blood flow but it was sticky and brown with some normal vaginal discharge.

Is their any possibility that i am pregnant. I dont have other symptoms.

Note: I am regular Gym going girl , have strict diet and consume black coffee everyday(even on my period days.)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.