really bad cramping

Posted , 3 users are following.

lately since yesterday i have had really bad cramps, feeling really tired, bad acid reflux, and anxities to almost a panic attack. I Have also noticed i get warm then cold have to have my bedroom cold so I can sleep at night. 

Then i have to fast heart rate on Wednesday it was up at a 117 and on Friday it was up at a 112 and yesterday in the lobby my heart was really pounding when i was coming up from the laundry room almost had a panic attack got into my apartment and put on my c-pap machine to help me calm down 

Was on edge after that 

Also i had a period while on estradiol and provera back in July and then i have been having tiny periods just a little bit of bleeding. 

Is my body still wanting to have a period or is it just mixed up as to what it wants to do because of the HRTs I use to be on. 

I would like to know

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Oh boy Susan, who knows rolleyes

I've never felt as mixed up in my whole life since this menopause, I would welcome back my PMT and regular periods even if they did seem awful at the time, 

hang in there and I just hope you don't have to work like me, these shifts are playing havoc with my hormones, I try to put a face on it but it's just awful

some women just don't want to understand sad

• Posted

Thanks i will keep hanging in there. I am looking for a part time job to earn a little bit of extra money 

• Posted

Might be just the ticket Sue

wink 

• Posted

That's too funny Sue

It's an old expression

Just the ticket meaning (right up your street) confusedlol

Hope you find something interesting

ever thought about working for AGE UK?

great people 

• Posted

No I live in America. Its hard to get a job.What is AGE UK 

How are you doing with your symptoms 

Maybe you should cut down on your hours if you can, that way you can concentrate on yourself and feel better with out having symptoms 

• Posted

I can't do that though because I really couldn't manage eek

most of the time my job is the only thing that keeps me sane but I really struggled on a night duty last week. It's crazy, up down, headaches, nausea and the moods. 

I do feel that if some compassionate doctor tried to help, write a book with some clout maybe it wouldn't be such hard work

instead I feel like a hypochondriac cry

Like you though, I know this thing exists and it causes havoc with everyday living routines 

Your nice to talk to,

Later MM xx

• Posted

Thank you. You are nice to talk to too. 

You feel like me because there are times i feel like i am a hypochondrac where i go to doctor after doctor 

Its hard but we ladies have to live with these hormones if we were not ladies than who would give birth to babies if everybody was a male. 

I wonder what males go through if they have their own hormone issues 

• Posted

Feeling a bit better after that silly sniffle wink

and my bezzy friend just emailed me biggrin

Well going to ZZZZZZZZZZ

now I think I need to rest,

Goodnight Sue and God Bless

MM x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.