Slow Growth in my 3 years old baby

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hy Everyone!

Have a good day.

Its Naveed from Pakistan. My son is 3 year old. Everything seems normal physically and no organ seems to be abnormal physically but still after 3 years of age, he is unable to sit properly due to body balance. He sits for some seconds or a minute or two then he bends towards front and seems his back muscles are weak. During this period we have observed that his left side is slowly responsive. He use his right hand for everything instead left hand.

From the start we have gone to medical treatment from Neurologist. The Neurologist has perform various of tests like MRI, CT Scan, EEG and some other blood test. One of the test like VLCFA and other one has also done from (Mayo Clinic) USA which was normal. However there is also nothing special has been detected in above tests.

Can anyone has face this situation who can guide me in this regard?

Thanks & Regards

Naveed (from Pakistan)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.